In the long interview I am happy to talk to Danile Maas from the Danish VR Startup VRPilot. Daniel and his team have been working on a cockpit simulator since he dropped out from a big defense company in late 2019. The first contract was with the Royal Danish Airforce and the team had to show in a couple of months, that they can actually deliver what they sold. From there on the proof of concept convinced many more companies like DHL or Alaska Airlines to use VR Pilot. When COVID hit the globe their approach to use a standalone headset really payed out. Learn in this in-depth interview how VR is a perfect medium to train pilots and prepare them in a safe, fast and cheap way for even the worst situation while being in air. Because you know what they say: Take off is optional, but landing is mandatory!
Partner of the Episode: HTC
– Join us at HTV VIVE Partner Network Event!
Join the XR community at AWE Europe:
– Win 2 Tickets for AWE Europe: Send an email to email@example.com
– Or use SPATIAL20D for a 20% discount for AWE Europe
– Immersive Video with iPhone 15 Pro
– Roblox Developer Conference
– Roblox gives out Meta Quest Pros for free
– Meta Quest 3 Leaks and Accessoirs
– 17 Million Euro investment in German Metaverse-solution Rooom